Sunday, July 15, 2012

Beauty Finds: Diaso


Hello everyone! I hope you guys had a lovely weekend. I would just like to share with you some really affordable but useful beauty finds I bought recently at Daiso. When they opened a store in my neighborhood I was soooo excited - Daiso is my shopping heaven for Asian-y, pretty things all for AED 7.00 (unless indicated with a price tag).

Everytime I go there, I always plan to get a couple of items but end up leaving with more! But of course, the key to shopping at Daiso is to have a mental spending limit. I always make it a point to spend only up to AED100 max in one visit so if I end up not using some of the purchases, it's OK because I didn't pay that much for it anyway.

So here's the damage:

Eyebrow Stencils (AED 7.00) - a really great shaping tool for your brows especially if you do not have the patience or the eye to create the perfect brow shape. I love that it comes in 4 different shapes so it gives variation on the look that you want. All you need is this and some eyebrow powder or brown eyeshadow et voila! Perfectly groomed brows. Definitely a more affordable alternative to other expensive brow shaping kits out there. *cough* Beautiful Brows *cough*


False Eyelashes (AED 20.00) - Daiso definitely has a vast selection of false lashes in different volumes and lengths depending on your taste. I chose this crisscross lashes with volume on the sides for a more natural look.

False Eyelash Glue (AED 7.00) - I love the consistency of this glue and the fact that it is clear so it just disappears when applied. I used this with the false lashes on the whole day and it didn't budge at all. Removal is a very easy with some makeup remover and doesn't leave any residue.

Curl Setting Clips (AED 7.00) - These are a bit expensive for setting clips and I could probably buy this outside for cheaper but I just bought this out of necessity since regular pins are not doing the job. I needed the clips. They were there. End of story.

Eyelid Tape (AED 7.00) - What is this? This is probably the most popular beauty tool used by Asian women to fix uneven eyelids or to make their eyes seem rounder and larger. I got this because if you probably noticed on some of my previous posts, I have uneven eyelids. My right eye is a monolid and the left eye has multiple creases. I'll explain more about this on my next post.

For now, Ciao Bellas!

2 comments:

  1. Hi,


    could you pls advise which Daiso branch did you get them from ?

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there! I got them from Daiso in Ibn Battuta Mall, Dubai.

      Delete

Related Posts with Thumbnails