I first found out about Glambox from DubaiConfidential's article called A Box of Beauty Products Delivered to your Doorstep Every Month and of course I was caught - hook, line and sinker. Beauty box subscriptions - who would've thought? What a brilliant idea!
I then went to Glambox.me, signed up and waited... and waited... and waited... until I eventually forgot about it. Soon as I came back from my holiday, my lovely box was waiting for me on my desk.
My first impression was WOW! It came in a nice pink box with the Glambox logo outside another sturdier beige box which I can definitely use to store random knickknacks in my closet. The products are nestled in black shredded paper, wrapped with tissue and tied with a pink ribbon. I felt like a kid on Christmas day.
April's Glambox includes:
- Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Fragrance (5mL)
- Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15mL)
- Gatineau White Plan Skin Lightening Serum (very very small sample tube)
- Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick (sample sized tube)
- Kelly Van Gogh Wonderlust Hair Illuminating Tonic (207mL)
Would I recommend this? Absolutely! The KVG hair tonic retails at AED130 alone so at AED50/month it's a total bargain!
I wonder what I'm getting for May... hmmm...