Sunday, May 6, 2012

My First Glam Box


I first found out about Glambox from DubaiConfidential's article called A Box of Beauty Products Delivered to your Doorstep Every Month and of course I was caught - hook, line and sinker. Beauty box subscriptions - who would've thought? What a brilliant idea!

I then went to Glambox.me, signed up and waited... and waited... and waited... until I eventually forgot about it.  Soon as I came back from my holiday, my lovely box was waiting for me on my desk.

My first impression was WOW! It came in a nice pink box with the Glambox logo outside another sturdier beige box which I can definitely use to store random knickknacks in my closet. The products are nestled in black shredded paper, wrapped with tissue and tied with a pink ribbon. I felt like a kid on Christmas day.

April's Glambox includes:
  • Carolina Herrera 212 VIP Fragrance (5mL)
  • Elemis Pro-Collagen Quartz Lift Mask (15mL)
  • Gatineau White Plan Skin Lightening Serum (very very small sample tube)
  • Lancome Rouge in Love Lipstick (sample sized tube)
  • Kelly Van Gogh Wonderlust Hair Illuminating Tonic (207mL)
I had a mosey around their site and found that they currently have 21 different brands under their belt so you are bound to get something different and interesting every month. I'm keeping an eye out for Ciate's Nail Caviar  *wink*

Would I recommend this? Absolutely! The KVG hair tonic retails at AED130 alone so at AED50/month it's a total bargain!

I wonder what I'm getting for May... hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails