Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Back from Hiatus + Wedding Pics (Warning: Picture Heavy Post)


So, let's acknowledge the elephant in the room - I have been gone far too long (a year and 5 months to be exact). Why?

I won't go into details but bottom line is that I was planning my dream wedding, keeping a full time job, and trying to maintain this blog all at the same time (among other things). To some people (like, er, Elle Woods) this must be a cinche but it was just far too much on my plate so I had to take a break from the blog for a while.

But now I'm back! Hooray!

I'm also excited to announce that I'm now happily married and loving every minute of it. So I thought I'd share some photos of the most amazing day of my life yet. Enjoy! (Photos by John Jinky Sy and Rafael Cunanan Siscar III)










My Gown custom made by the amazing and very talented Frankie de Leon.
The bodice was made of Alencon lace studed with clear (unfoiled) Swarovski crystals which I bought from Crystal House in Dubai.
Frankie also used a hundred yards of illusion tulle to make the skirt extra poofy! 
The veil was edged with french lace which Frankie bought in N.Y. and adorned with my Swarovsky crystals.
My wedding shoes by Manolo Blahnik.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails