Monday, November 22, 2010

A View of Things to Come


All of these OPI Polishes are gifts my sister got me from her recent overseas trip.

From left: Heart Throb, Aphrodite's Pink Nightie, Kennebunk-Port, Green-wich Village, Bling Dynasty & Lucerne-tainly Marvelous

I got these guys at a clearance sale in Manitoba when I went there last June. Really lucky because some of these are Canada Only issues and can't be bought anywhere else.  
From left: Lucky in Love, Persuasive Peach, Party at 3AM! and Love Me, Love the Earth

Steve brought me back these nail polishes from his recent trip to Sydney. I've never heard of this brand before and I can't find anything online about it either. But the colors look interesting.
From Left: Red Sparkle, In the Navy, Peachy Keen

Got these at The Nail Spa in Ibn Battuta after a pampering session. Love love love this color!!!

From Left: Matte About You, Chinchilly

Oh I can't wait to try and swatch them! Watch this space...

1 comment:

  1. OPI one are the best!!! great colors!!!
    xoxo
    lamia
    http://ginger-chocolateandhoney.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails