Sunday, July 4, 2010

Mulberry Bayswater vs Alexander Wang Rocco Bag

I'm currenty on the hunt for a new handbag. My heart is split between the Alexander Wang Rocco Bag and the Mulberry Bayswater.

Alexander Wang Rocco Mini Bag


(Photo courtesy of: www.purseblog.com)

 As seen on:
KRISTIN CAVALLARI
(Photo courtesy of www.coolspotters.com)

 MARY-KATE OLSEN
(Photo courtesy of: www.coolspotters.com)

I heard the Rocco Bag weighs a ton! But who cares right?

Mulberry Bayswater
 
(Photo courtesy of: www.net-a-porter.com)


As seen on:
CLAUDIA SCHIFFER

LAUREN CONRAD

Hmmm.. I wonder which one I should get...

2 comments:

  1. you should get both they are both really different styles, but if you can only get one I would get the mulberry because it is a classic and it is so timeless.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails