Friday, July 2, 2010

Manitoba



I just came back from my trip to Toronto and Manitoba where I visited family and friends. It's a fabulous place. I loved how you could just walk everywhere and see all the greenery. It's spring when I got there and everyone had their short shorts and bikini tops on and it was 11degrees!! Can you believe that? Here in Dubai, the weather goes down to sixteen and we all whip out our boots and trenches! Funny that, huh? I also liked seeing all those beautiful yellow flowers sprouting everywhere.


These photos were taken in Manitoba where a lot of my relatives live. It's fun to see them after more than 10 years of being apart.







I'm wearing my new converse sneaks, Zara cardigan, Zara Shorts, Gucci glasses, and bag from Bangkok. Nails: Essie Chinchilli + Matte About You.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails