Saturday, November 21, 2009

OOTD for Thursday 19.11.09



Shirt - Forever 21
Pencil Skirt - Cinderella (Philippines)
Gladiators - Nine West
Nails - Rimmel Coralicious


OFF-TOPIC RANT: I called a taxi from work at around 4:30pm last Thursday and I kept following it up until 6pm but all in vain - even the Taxi Dubai trunkline was busy. I had to hitch a ride home from one of my co-workers. I tried cancelling the booking but the call center was still busy so I didn't bother anymore. Come Friday night at my friend's engagement party and I get a call from an unregistered number - "Ma'am you called taxi?"

Unbelievable, by the time my taxi gets there I'd be curled up in a corner under my desk. I'm just wondering if it's just me or is everyone having problems with Dubai Taxi lately?

2 comments:

  1. oh believe me, its a problem for everyone. i dont know whats the problem but its really bad! anyways, good to know you good home safely in spite of that incident. =D have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks mahryska. I just find it ridiculous that calling in to reserve a taxi doesn't guarantee that you'll get one. It's just silly!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails