Saturday, November 28, 2009

OOTD Black Playsuit New Moon Outfit

Hi everyone, I hope you enjoyed your long weekend. I watched New Moon last Thursday with this outfit.



I got this playsuit from Covent Garden Market at the Dubai Marina Walk. I receive a lot of compliments for this one and it's very unfortunate that I lost the business card of the designer who made this outfit. If someone can recognize it, please leave a comment so I can send my props accordingly.




I accented the whole look with a belt that came along jeans I bought at Woolworths from my Oz trip, my favorite Nine West Shoes and Buddha Beads my mom got for me on one of our Divisoria (flea market in Manila) trips.

I paired it up with this cropped tweed jacket I got from Forever21 coz can be quite chilly most of the time so it's very handy.




Perfection.

1 comment:

Related Posts with Thumbnails