Sunday, November 29, 2009

Christmas Shopping List: Marc by Marc Jacobs Latin Leather Bracelet

Hello everyone!

There's only 32 days left before Christmas and I haven't even started on my shopping yet. OK, so everyday I'll let you guys in on some of the stuff I've come up with so far to give you some ideas for your own shopping list - just don't tell them shhhh... it's our little secret.

Today's gift is for my loving partner. I'm getting us a pair of this Latin Leather Bracelet from Marc by Marc Jacobs. It originally costs only $7 (2008) but now it costs more than double that on E-bay - insane! I'd still get it though, coz I love the message. I'm gonna get this one saying Inter Nos meaning "between us".

Photo courtesy of: Polyvore

Tonight, I'm gonna meet other Dubai bloggers to discuss how to make the Dubai blogging scene a lot more fun. First project is Dubai Street Style! Watch out for that.



Photo courtesy of mahryskadaily.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails