Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Beauty Makeover Contest by Candy and Cookie

Hi guys! Teresa from Candy and Cookie is hosting a beauty makeover contest!

Candy&Cookie gives you a unique opportunity to win an exclusive makeover with Naima of Dare2be.me! The experience will include hair styling and professional makeup tutorial for one lucky reader. - candyandcookie.com
Unfortunately, it is only valid for y'all beauties living in the UAE. Better luck next time international readers.

Just send her an email here stating why you deserve to win the makeover.

HERE'S MY ENTRY
I deserve to win this contest because:

I need to take my style & make-up skills to the next level. I need to expand my knowledge so I can work better and provide better material for my readers. I try to update my blog and write and entry everyday because I believe that through it, I can inform, inspire and help a lot of people feel better about themselves and I think that's important - being happy with yourself.

I'm an avid fan of your blog. I read it everytime there's a new entry and if there's none, I find myself checking if there is and digging into your achives.

I hope I win! *fingers crossed* 
 
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges and notified through e-mail. Contest ends 10th December 2009.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails