Thursday, October 15, 2009

OOTD: Office Hottie & Happy Hour Chic

Hello everyone! I need to make this quick coz I've only got a few hours to sleep. Here are some outfits I wore this week - I've got tons more but I got not time to watermark them at the moment. Enjoy!



Office Hottie (left):
Forever21 top; Tomato belt; Charles & Keith sandals.

Happy Hour Chic (right):
New Look tank top, Woolworth's (Australia) boyfriend jeans & belt, Peacock sling purse, Nine West sandals.
*Sorry, had to blur my face coz I didn't like my expression. ;p

*Sigh* It's been a long day for me, so I'd leave you guys with this: BF surprised me with some flowers a few days ago.




I asked him what the flowers were for. "Nothing. The flower is the occassion." He's such a sweetheart ♥



Has anyone surprised you lately?

4 comments:

  1. Love the little white shoulder bag! Your boyfriend is so sweet :) I followed ur blog btw, its sweet xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fern!

    I know, right? We've been goin out for almost 2 years now and so far so good ;p

    cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the first outfit and aww that is so sweet. Nothing like flowers to make the day right hehe =)

    Im having a gieaway btw, you might want to join! thanks =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails