Friday, September 11, 2009

Huge Clarins Haul + Revlon Colorstay + Lotsa Freebies

Ah finally, here it is! I apologize for putting it off. I'm so swamped with work that I couldn't really find the time. Like they say, good things come to those who wait, and I promise you ladies this was really worth the wait. So here we go:From left to right: Multi-Active Night Lotion, Multi-Active Day Cream Gel, Water Purify One-Step Cleanser, Cleansing Milk, One-Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser, Skin Smoothing Eye Mask, Eye Contour Gel.

And for the whole lot I got these for free:
Clarins Cocooning gift pack!!! From left to right: Renew-Plus Body Serum, Intense Bronze Self Tanning Tint, Thirst Quenching Hydra-Care Mask.

Clarins Jet Set Beauty gift pack!!! From left to right: Beauty Flash Balm, Red Lipstick (No. ?), Smoothing Body Scrub for a New Skin.

They also hooked me up with loads of samples for my man to try out. (he's so lurvin' the self tanning gel)
AND (hold your breath) they also threw in this make-up train case for good measure - so lucky!!! Aren't they just absolutely fantastic? Gotta love Debenhams!


On the way home, I "happened" to pass by Lifestyle and picked up these two gorgeous new palletes from Revlon.


I got Revlon Colorstay in Steel Impressions and Gems N Stones. And guess what, the nice lady threw in a free lipgloss as well. I chose Revlon Colorstay Lipgloss in Sheer Champagne (which I'm too lazy to take a picture of at the moment).


That's probably the best thing about recession, FREE STUFF! ^^ Props to Roy and Lily for giving me a lovely makeover and of course, all those goodies above.


That's it for now kiddies.. Adios Muchachazz!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails