Monday, March 23, 2009

NYX Nail Polish in "Secret" and "Juliet"

I've heard good reviews about NYX Cosmetics and that they have really nice nail polishes so you could only imagine how excited I was when I found they had a booth at Lifestyle. Here's a couple of them I've tried so far;
Now, I absolutely love this color. Normally when I wear dark polish it ends up looking dirty. But this one was different looked perfect. Maybe it was the glitter.
This one's a pain to take a photograph because it's so different in person. It's sort of a hologram turquoise. It's blue, green, pink, yellow... it's everything. Nice.

I know I've been behind on my entries but I've got good reason for it. I'm doing this major post about my recent Clarins haul. I'll tell you all about it next post. Until then, au revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails